.....favorite quote

'we have to teach our eyes to look at nature, and many of us who have never seen it and never will'.....
-Jean Baptiste Simeon Chardin

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New commission....

It has been quite a while since I have posted and it's been a really crazy time and very busy for me. I have been working on commissions and getting through with teaching at the college. I did finish a landscape painting size 4 ft. x6 ft. and trying to finish up a collage a bit larger. Hopefully I can start painting daily on my own small works after this is done, which is my goal and gear up for 2012. WOW! The holidays are creeping up fast and I still don't have all the things done that I wanted to accomplish but hey ! what are deadlines for? They keep me moving.......started palette knife painting and I love it. stil blocking in quite a bit but here is one of the two that I am working on. collage of OU campus

No comments:

Post a Comment