.....favorite quote

'we have to teach our eyes to look at nature, and many of us who have never seen it and never will'.....
-Jean Baptiste Simeon Chardin

Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Blog Post


Natalie
well I took the dive and jumped off the cliff and started my own BLOG!! I have had it started for over a year now and never published it. wow...I hope I can keep up with painting daily. That is the biggest challenge I have ever put on myself. Hopefully I will be diligent and successful. I am working on a LARGE 48x60 painting for a client and it scares the heck out of me. Actually did a drawing yesterday and it felt good to hold a pencil (mechanical) oin my hand again although my neck is killing me. This is one of my students......love this kid.

2 comments:

  1. I know this little lady!!! Great start Maureen looks like another classic of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have been workin hard on this since tues night!!

    ReplyDelete